Face it! Picking up the Best Dustbuster vacuum from the market isn’t an easy task at all. This gets even more difficult when you are looking for the best match to your personal standards.
But worry no more, because we review the top dustbusters since the beginning of time. And we have the Top 10 Dustbusters on the market in 2019 listed right here for you.
Go through the comparison chart and reviews below and you will immediately notice how unbiased reviews ensure a smart choice. Cheers!
Further down, you will find our picks for the top 10 Handheld Vacuums in 2019. We identified the features and covered a list and description, followed by the comparison table. Again, we have reviewed here the 10 most promising dust cleaning tools available in the current market. In accordance with our uncompromising standards for quality, these are the most reasonably priced, dependable and durable dustbusters.
Must Have Features Of The Best Dustbuster Type Vacuum
Most people do not like their house to be messy or dirty. But unfortunately, you cannot help it getting uncleaned after some time. Perhaps the most irritating part is the dust that comes from outside of the house and and cannot be blocked whatever preventive measure you take. So, you have to clean the house on a regular basis. And for this you need the best-rated dust buster.
Before buying a top-rated dustbuster you need to be sure about its features. Only after considering them all you can tell whether the product matches your demand, or not. Also, it is worth noting some of the special benefits Handheld dustbusters offers.
Some special features are:
- Corded or Cordless:
At first, you need to check whether the dust buster vacuum is cordless or corded. If it’s a corded one, it could often be difficult to deal with it as it needs a constant power connection. But if you have a cordless dust vacuum, you can go anywhere as often as you need to without the hassle of the long cord.
- Battery Life:
When you are using a cordless dustbuster you need to consider the battery life of the machine.
- Noise Level:
You surely wouldn’t prefer anything that makes too much noise. So, before buying a dustbuster for your home you would want to confirm that its operation is not too loud.
Warranty is always a big concern when you are buying a new electric equipment. There is no certainty with electric machines and something can always go wrong. It is only when you have the warranty that you can replace or repair the device (or parts of it) without any inconvenience.
Some Other Things to Consider:
There are so many different kinds of dust busters made by numerous companies. Dustbuster reviews show that the high amp devices are not always the best. Even a cheap machine can sometimes come with hi-tech features. Some of the dust busters can serve as a heavy-duty device, while others may not work for a while.
Also, some dust busters are quick in performance, which saves time, while others are rather slow; While some dustbusters are lightweight, which makes them easy to carry, some would require a physical effort to use. The corded machines are not considered user-friendly: when you have to clean every corner of your house, the cord-based dust busters may not be able to reach everywhere.
Despite the plenitude of variations in dust busters’ specifications, they all share one thing in common: all the manufacturers provide you, at the very least, with a 1-year warranty.
After considering all these points, you will surely find the best rated dustbuster
Top 10 Best Rated Dust Busters – What Is The Best Dustbuster To Buy
These vacuums are selected solely based on the customer reviews and you can definitely trust them while making your decision. Let’s get started.
1. Black + Decker CHV1410L 16 Volt Lithium
Black + Decker is a popular brand for making different home appliances, and their highest rated dustbuster is this one for sure. This Black + Decker CHV1410L is one of the best selling cord-free handheld vacuum, which means it’s comfortable and simple to use.
The Black + Decker CHV1410L Lithium hand vacuum can also serve as a car cleaning vacuum: handy and portable, you can carry easily. The suction power is strong and the charging technology used in this cleaner makes sure that you don’t have to buy another one in the near future. The nozzle is rotate-able.
This CHV1410L 16v cordless lithium hand vacuum is a quick performance machine. You can rely on it if portability is important to you. This dustbuster has one of the best prices around and is considered the most trustworthy cordless dust busters.
- Has very powerful suction.
- Smart Charging Option
- Easy Motor Cleaning Option
- Multi-Surface Cleaning ability
- Cyclonic Action
- Its a Cordless cleaner
- Smart rate technology uses as much as 50% much less power.
- It has a 2 years of Guarantee.
- It has the lithium battery, but when the lithium battery dies, it’s nugatory and costs an excessive amount to update.
- The nozzle is annoying.
If you want to buy a portable vacuum cleaner which is good looking then you should definitely go for this one. This is considered the best handheld cordless vacuum for the money in terms of not only quality but also for its aesthetic qualities. It comes with a reusable filter.
The cleaner has three different nozzles that make sure that you don’t run into issues while cleaning your home and sure enough, it is cordless and handheld.
The cost is minimal compared to the luxury that you will get from this device. The dust buster’s weight is very low compared to others and we think you will actually enjoy using it.
- Lightweight Design
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter
- Powered Turbo Tool
- Budget Price
- It has interchangeable 20V Lithium Lifetime Battery system.
- The battery fuel gauge lets you see when it’s time to recharge.
- It’s Reusable Easy Rinse Filter allows you to clean under running water.
- With a low price, you will have ten times better performance.
- Dust stuck in the crevice of the machine.
- This product uses a plastic motor fan to generate suction which cannot withstand the high-speed rotation.
3. Hoover Linx BH50010 Bagless Handheld Vacuum
The Hoover Linx BH50010 cordless stick vacuum is manufactured in China by Hoover. Don’t underestimate this vac due to its country of manufacturing. It’s made by a well reputed age old company that has been manufacturing quality appliances for decades. And to demonstrate that, the model comes with fade-free lithium Ion battery system that runs without slow fade power.
The WindTunnel technology allows you to lift deep down dirt from carpet to hard floors. You’ll have the intuitive controls right at your fingertips. Also, with the battery fuel gauge, you can keep track of how much power you’ve got left.
This dustbuster introduces a bottom release dirt cup that gives you a hassle-free clean up without your hands getting dirty, which may be the best part of it. The item weighs 10lbs. These brilliant features make this vac one of the best options to buy. And you can’t simply ignore such a masterpiece from Hoover.
- Powered Brushroll with WindTunnel Technology.
- Intuitive Power Controls
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Edge Cleaning Bristles
- Wide Cleaning Path
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup
- Its low profile base fits under counter edges and furniture
- The extreme recline handle easily reaches areas under furniture
- Has interchangeable battery
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Battery isn’t too good
4. Black & Decker PHV1810 – Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
It is quite hard to keep Black & Decker away from a list of the best Dust Buster reviews. This Black & Decker PHV1810 is another cordless beauty from them, which comes with two special modes.
There is a cyclonic action and also a regular system of cleaning the dust. It’s super easy to carry this device. This dustbuster can easily be used to clean tricky places such as the car, corners of furniture and so on. If you don’t like dust and appreciate a dust-free life then this is definitely a tool that you should have.
- Moving Nozzle
- 3 Stage Filtration
- Space Saver
- It has innovated, patented nozzle pivots to clean up high, down low and even in tight spaces.
- This cleaner has a high – performance motor.
- 3-stage filtration system with a pleated filter.
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris.
- Battery life is very short.
- A design flaw occasionally leaves you with more mess than when you started.
5. Black & Decker Pivot (20Volt) – Best Hand Held Dust Buster
This Black & Decker Pivot vacuum (20- Volt) is one of the most selling ones among all the best handheld dustbuster that we have in the current market. Again, it comes from Black & Decker who are famous for producing quality products.
This is a simple device. It doesn’t have a lot of complex settings and if you are someone who is not much into technology and appreciate simple solutions then this may be the dustbuster for you.
This dustbuster’s motto could be a phrase as “vast power but small in size”. No wonder this device successfully satisfies millions of consumers around the world. Consequently, this Black&Decker BDH2000PL max lithium pivot is rightfully considered one of the best dust buster in the market.
- Powerful Battery
- Great Control
- Quality Suction
- Pivot has high suction provided by the 20V MAX lithium ion battery.
- It has a lightweight design for easy carrying.
- Pivot comes with an onboard crevice tool and brush that are always on hand to tackle any mess.
- For a better clean, simply remove the entire bowl from the unit and wash it in your sink.
- Its high-performance motor provides the superior suction capability.
- The dirt or sand always get in the joint of the pivoting nozzle.
- Sands always get caught and stuck on the pre-filter.
- The button that opens the dust chamber gets stuck sometimes.
If you are looking for an absolute solution when it comes to busting dust, this is the best handheld cordless cleaning machine that you should go for. Remember, this dust buster is for heavy use so if you are planning to buy one for light usage, you should probably skip that one.
The main benefit here is the cordless design, but apart from that, this efficient cleaner can remove any spot and find dust at the same time. This is one of the most powerful dust buster which is especially great if you have babies or pets in your home.
If you think of any premium quality cordless house cleaning equipment then this one definitely comes as a first choice.
- One Dustbuster for Everything
- Easy Handheld Conversion
- Great Suction Power
- It’s cord-free, hassle-free.
- It has a powerful fade-free suction. It gives up to 20 minutes of run-time.
- The wand quickly detaches for portable handheld cleaning.
- It’s expensive.
- The trigger hurts after a while.
Dyson is a famous brand and well known for their dustbusters and their dust cleaning power & ability. It’s one of the best-rated handheld vacuum cleaners. This is another product in that same niche that will successfully fight the dust.
Dyson motors can clean the dust three times faster than the regular motors which mean that you will be saving a lot of time using this. This is one of the prime benefits of using this machine. It’s also a great selection as the best cordless hand vac in 2019.
Apart from that, this machine is hygienic and it comes with 2 years of warranty. All in all, this is definitely the one that you can go for.
- Root Cyclone Technology Everything
- Digital Motor
- Hygienic Cleaning
- Strong Suction
- Dyson DC34 has the highest suction of any other handheld.
- DC34 uses a 22.2V lithium-ion battery which releases charge evenly. Performance stays strong with no drop-off.
- Its Quick charge technology is three times faster than others.
- Patented Root Cyclone technology is used.
- Dyson Handhelds come with a free 2-year warranty – parts and labor.
- It is quite expensive.
- Battery doesn’t last long.
8. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501 is a portable house cleaning equipment. It can help in cleaning the floor, the ceiling, corners and even crevices. The device is portable and light-weight and has an upright vacuum and a detachable canister.
The Shark Corded Handheld Vacuums NV501 has been built with the Lift-Away Technology that enhances its efficiency. It works just fine by the push of a button and you can lift the canister, enabling you to clean all the hard to reach areas.
The rotator has LED lights that are fitted with the vacuum’s nozzle. This is a feature that promotes your visibility and control of the equipment when maneuvering around furniture. For some of these features, we have to put this on the list of our top 10 dustbuster reviews.
- Built with the Lift-Away Technology
- Has a dust cup and is completely sealed to enable it to trap dust and other allergens.
- Has a Pet Power Brush that provides for the thorough cleaning of different surfaces.
- It’s Quiet
- It is light although it has a solid construction.
- Has a high suction power.
- It can function as a canister or as an upright dust cleaner.
- It can easily fall if the accessory hose is extended.
This is a heavy duty dust buster also known as the best cordless vacuum from Dyson. Which is the best in the term of dust cleaning. This machine can easily clean three times faster than other dust cleaners. This is what makes this the best among all the handheld dust busters.
It’s easy to carry as the machine is built with care. The gravity point is perfect and you won’t feel tired of using it for a long time. The digital motor quality is great and the product comes with 2 years warranty.
Note: You must know that this Dyson V6 Trigger dust buster is identical to DC58 Handheld which means that if you already own DC58 Handheld, you should skip this device.
- Light Weight
- Trigger Handle
- Fade Free Technology
- It provides two times suction power of any other handheld.
- The center of gravity is located towards the grip that making it easy to handle.
- It gives up to 20 Minutes of Powerful Suction.
- It has hygienic one-touch bin. Just push the button to release the dirt.
- Rechargeable battery life is on average SIX minutes.
- Apparently, all the attachments are $80 extra.
- Suction becomes poorer over time.
10. Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Hand Vac
It’s a great Lightweight cordless hand vacuum that comes with a top performance cordless technology. This machine has the ability to clean those spots that are hard to reach.
Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Hand Vacuum has a 22volt lithium ion battery which can provide you up to 15 minutes of cleaning without any interruption.
The hand feel of this vacuum is awesome and it’s a pleasure to use it. We’ve added Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Hand Vacuum recently to our top-rated list because some of it’s great features cannot be ignored.
In addition, this device is a top-notch handheld pet hair vacuums which means it’s suitable for the removal of pet hair from carpets. It has a powerful motorized brush roll that can easily lift and also it’s a lightweight vacuum cleaner. The price is not too high as it’s full of exclusive features.
- Powerful motorized brush roll
- Special for removing pet hair from carpets
- It’s a lightweight hand vac
- Soft-bristled dusting brush gently sweeps dust and debris
- Powerful motorized brush rolls.
- This cleaner has a removable dirt bin.
- It has a 22V lithium-ion battery which provides up to 15 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction.
- An easily removable battery provides flexible charging options.
- You may need to charge the battery more often than you’d want.
Best Dust Busters Buyer’s Guide
You are looking to buy a Dust cleaner and I’m sure you are going to be confused when so many options are available around you. A good idea would then be to read our Buying Guide and the different types of vacuum reviews. This will help you in being aware of matters that are critical to know before purchasing the Dust buster. Go over our review of top 10 vacuums and choose the right one for you.
We regularly update the product reviews. Once a new product is proved to be successful, or is not longer in the market, the review will reflect that. Therefore, you can always rely on our consumer recommendations. Obviously, it is a good habit to complete our reviews with customer reviews on Amazon – customers are the king and it is impossible to manipulate so many reviews.
What Is A Dustbuster?
Don’t get confused! Dustbuster is basically a handheld vacuum cleaner, introduced in the early 80s (according to Dustbuster search graph). So it is nothing more (or less) than a handheld vacuum, or a Dust cleaning machine, which is the most commonly used household accessories. Most of the time, dustbuster vacuums have the battery powered feature.
Step By Step Process To Buy The Best Dust Buster
- Step 1: Compare Dustbuster
When it is time to replace that old cleaner or to buy your first, plan to compare vacuums and do your shopping. Our article will help you to compare hand vacuum cleaners. After reading reviews you can find what you need exactly at a price you can afford. We offer information about different types and models of hand vacs as well as accessories, replacement parts for all brands. You can learn about the latest products and read consumer reviews from giant marketplaces like Amazon.
Comparisons are easier when you don’t have to run from one store to another to gather information on performance, suitability, and price, and to find out which features and attachments are essential for you. Let us help you to compare hand vacuums and shop for the best deal.
- Step 2: Pick the Features You Need
Once you have chosen the style, you need to compare vacuum for both price and features. With bagless vacuum cleaners, the dirt is collected in a bin or container of some kind and you don’t have to buy replacement bags; however, emptying the bin exposes you to pollutants, which can be a problem if you have allergies or breathing problems.
If you want really clean air, choose a HEPA vacuum cleaner that collects dirt in bags. “HEPA” is the acronym for “high-efficiency particulate air,” and HEPA filtration systems have efficiency ratings of 99.97%, which is superior to all others as you discover when you make your vacuum cleaner comparisons.
Types of flooring can be a great thing to consider. When you have tiles flooring you need the specialized tile floor cleaning vacuum. When you have the floors carpeted, you need a carpet cleaner. For laminated floors, consider a Laminate floor cleaning vacuum. And in a big house with stairs, you should know how to choose the best stair vacuum cleaner. If your home has a hardwood floor, you would need to pick the right hardwood floor vacuum cleaner.
Some other Considerations
- Metal construction is more durable than plastic and important if you have a big house and vacuum frequently; plastic will serve if you have a small apartment.
- Long cords are great if you don’t have a lot of electrical outlets, but are unimportant if you do, and a cord re-winder saves a lot of frustration in either case.
- The power rating of the motor matters and strong suction is preferred unless you have areas of rugs on bare floors and don’t want to watch the edges suctioned up. If the most important feature to you is the vacuum’s ability to retain its suction, check out the Dyson when you compare vacuum cleaners.
- A pile-height adjustment feature is important so that you can choose deep or light cleaning. You should also be able to shut off the brush action when cleaning bare floors so that you don’t wear out the brushes.
- The attachments should be easy to add and be airtight when they are in place.
- Don’t squander your money on a “self-propelled” feature if you have normal strength and energy.
Where To Buy A Dustbuster Type Vacuum
So, now the question is where to buy? Buying the best rated dustbuster from lots of selling points is not an easy task. Should you buy the dustbuster online or at a physical store near you? Our 2 cents is to save the hassle and go online: buying online exposes you to the actual user reviews and ratings. And the most reliable online shopping place is Amazon. The customer ratings are generated from millions of customers that bought the same item. You can easily rely on these ratings.
If a product doesn’t do well, consumers will provide negative ratings. In that regard, any rating above 4.00 is actually an indication that the product is good enough to be included in a top-rated dust busters list. All the above mentioned products have their own benefits and quality. Depending on your needs, you can pick any of them and you’ll be satisfied for sure.
If you are looking for a dust buster, please take the time to study everything about it before buying. Then, go online (or go to a mall) and order the one that fits your budget and fulfills your demands.
Here are some important FAQ’s about dust cleaners in general
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When we think of modern living, what else other than high-end furniture and kitchen appliances comes to our mind? Housekeeping tools and appliances would be the key. More and more tools, appliances and tips are being used to give our home that extra sense of health and protection from all the elements of nature. Therefore, it would be correct to say that vacuum cleaner plays an important role in modern lifestyle. Over the years, we’ve received many questions on how to use vacuum cleaners effectively. Below are some of the FAQ’s about Hand vacs
- Which Vacuum Is Better — With A Bag Or A Without A Bag?
Both options are good, depending on one’s needs. The Good Housekeeping Institute tests and demonstrates that both can clean up similarly well. Your vacuum purchase relies at the end on individual inclination. No bag or bagless cleaners spare you the inconvenience of buying additional bags. However, they can be messy to clean, and the channels and tidy holders must be kept clean.
While a vacuum with bag stores dust and soil contained, they are dubious to recover a hoop or little things that get sucked up coincidentally. For most of the Dustbuster type vacuums, however, there’s an attached dust cup which is really easy to clean.
- Do More Amps Promise Better Cleaning?
In case you’re enticed to purchase a model with the most astounding amps, pull or watts, you might need to reconsider. These numbers are basically estimations of the electrical current utilized by the engine. A vacuum cleaner’s execution relies upon airflow, the measure of suction it produces, and different elements including the general design and connections.
- What Are The Connections For?
When you’re vacuuming heap rugs and carpets, you ought to utilize the mechanized power spout. But when you’re cleaning exposed floors, it’s best to utilize the floor brush. To get clean out of drawers, warming and aerating and cooling vents, and from under bigger appliances, attempt the crevice tool. For sleeping cushions and upholstered textures, utilize the upholstery connection. What’s more, to clean dust from blinds, lampshades, and moldings, utilize the cleaning brush.
- How Frequently Would It Be A Good Idea For Me To Vacuum?
In a perfect world, a region that has substantial movement ought to be vacuumed each day. However, on more than one occasion seven days is more practical with today’s bustling ways of life and surely enough for areas that aren’t frequently utilized.
- How Frequently Does A Vacuum Need To Be Run Over A Cover To Get It Clean?
For the most part, you ought to use upwards of seven strokes for high-activity zones; three or four for lighter ones. In case you’re obsessive about dirt, consider purchasing a vacuum with a dirt sensor, which notifies you when a region is spotless.
- How Often Should I Change My Vacuum-Cleaner Bag?
On the off chance that your bag is filled to the pointer line, it’s an ideal opportunity to change it. Despite the fact that a few vacuums have “check bag” pointer lights, it’s best to check the bag yourself and change it when it’s close to 75% full.
- Would It Be A Good Idea For Me To Change The Filter On My Vacuum Regularly?
You don’t need to change the filter as regularly as the bag. If the filter hints at wear, or is unreasonably grimy or torn, it’s an ideal opportunity to supplant it. HEPA filters — ones that expel most soil particles — ought to be changed after six months or after the 6th bag change. The proprietor’s manual will disclose to you where the filter is found and will have proposals for your specific model.
- What Height Should I Adjust My Nozzle?
The level you set your spout at relies on upon the height of your cover. For instance, you would utilize the most minimal setting for a low-pile cover and a higher one for rich cover. You’ll just need to push your vacuum with a direct measure of exertion when you’ve chosen the proper level.
- At What Point Should I Replace The Belt On My Vacuum?
If you think your vacuum isn’t cleaning as it used to, or that the brush roll has quit turning, it might be an opportunity to change your belt. First, turn off your vacuum and unplug its cord. It’s not hard to replace the belt with a screwdriver and a new belt. For guidelines for your particular vacuum, allude to your proprietor’s manual.
While this is true that a dust cleaning machine is not a huge investment, you do not want to spend money on this. Therefore, be a bit careful with your purchase, so that you can use the machine with satisfaction for at least a year.
You can absolutely rely on any of these top 10 machines that we reviewed here. If you are looking for more in-depth dust buster reviews, check out our top reviewed product. We update this page following new trends in the dustbusters industry (in some cases every couple of months) to make sure that you all are updated about the best dustbusters in the market today.